From:
Karyn-grace Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 23:28:35 -0700
Can someone (maybe one if the good doctors) help me understand why my online
friend has been 'prescribed' rice cereal added to the supplemental bottle
for her premie daughter (now two months old and 4 pounds or so, original due
date was 4th week of May).  I do not understand this.

Also, anyone have experience with these bottles?

http://www.learningcurve.com/breastflow

Blessings!

Karyn-grace Clarke, IBCLC, LLLL

Gulf Islands, BC, Canada