From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:20:25 PDT
Jan
I was just going to write to you asking if by chance was there some kind of
urinary blockage, when I see your post that this is what had occurred. The
case was definitely not boring, nor obvious, I had been thinking about it
for days. I think the reason many lactnuts, incl. me, do not post, is becoz
we cannot keep up every day with lactnet. I have been wanting to comment on
several things but was reading them about 4 days behind so felt the
discussion may have been over by then. Same with the journal club. I never
did indicate I could participate in this, because I knew I could not keep up
with it. I read the articles and followed the discussion, but often days
behind. Anyway, thanks for sharing the case and it is a reminder to us all
to closely look at the mom and baby, and all the variables.
Laurie

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Violet Louisiana, s.e. USA