Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:25:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/1 3:19:16 PM, Ellen writes:

<< I think I remember seeing Katherine Ross (of Butch Cassidy and the =
Sundance Kid fame) on a video promoting BF quite a number of years ago. >>

she is on the Chele Marmet positioning and latch video by Medela, along with
other celebs, seems I recall Jane Seymore?(not the medicine woman actress)
and a famous gal who won gymnastics gold medals.

at one hospital where I work, for our postpartum  morning bf class we do our
little talk and discussion then show this short video, .....works well to
reinforce what you just said/demo'd/assisted with, what they have been and
will be practicing, ....all that together helps retention, especially if they
had prenatal education.

Debbie Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE
Springfield, Virginia USA
In the Fairfax County suburbs outside the Washington DC beltway