From:
Audrey Schällibaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:53:41 EST

I had to be curious myself because I lived in Encinitas for 2 1/2 yrs and
left not too long ago.

I did a search and came up with this website:
_http://www.nationalmilkbank.org/_ (http://www.nationalmilkbank.org/)      It's strange because that website
did not list Sharp Mary Birch Hosp for  Women, who has milk banking.  The
other place missing from their  list is P/SL - Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical
Center in Denver.

I'm still perplexed but I'll ask my former colleagues/IBCLCs in  Encinitas.

Audrey Schällibaum, RN, IBCLC
Lafayette, Colorado

In a message dated 1/21/2006 18:36:30 Mountain Standard Time,