From:
Denny Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:13:57 -0500
Loretta,

I know that our own personal experiences are far less valuable than true
case studies and so on, but still, better than nothing, right?  My eldest
was a VERY fussy baby.  I was clueless, didn't even realize she was
unusually fussy, thought all babies cried all the time :/

A LLLL in the family called me to discuss it (my mom had called her because
she wasn't about to tell me that my baby wasn't perfect!) and while on the phone
with her, I changed a diaper.  While doing so, my perfect:) baby had a
bowel movement, which shot across the room (about 10 feet) and hit the
wall.  A bit of gas? Yes, it was yellow, but it was sometimes green as
well.  A long story short, got off dairy, three days later was checking for
breathing because perfect daughter was taking a 3 hour nap for the first time in
her life, previously 20 minutes was about max!

Denny