From:
Naomi Salle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2016 00:04:30 +0100
Hello,
I attempted to support two mothers with Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) formerly
known as ME. I suggested laid back and side lying positions to help with
mother weak muscles and fatigue, this was an improvement.
These mother seemed to have a very strong feeling of pain. Even when
touching ever so gently to show hand expression for example (the pump was
painful), this pain was all over the breast. Babies checked and in one case
treated for tongue tie, position ect worked on and still the pain
persisted.

One of the mothers had a lot of lymph this lessened when it was massaged it
out  she felt relief, how ever she was unable to do so her self because of
lack of strength. I also noticed very hard shoulder muscles on both
mothers. One had her shoulders massaged by a professorial specialized CFS and
still no improvement. In the end these mothers stopped nursing and the pain
resolved, as did the tears.

Has any one any experience with this problem and had any success helping
mothers with CFS? I have found nothing in the literature.

Thank you!
Naomi