From:
CATHY LILES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 16:10:08 EST
Hi all,
I wanted to clarify my post about the LLL/WIC conference inTexas. It
will be in San Antonio on June 7,8,9. This is a joint conference co-
sponsored by Texas Department of Health-WIC and LLL of Texas. This is
our second joint conference and we had 1400 folks last time including
moms, dads, health professionals, LLL, WIC and children. It was great
and this one will be too. Let me know if you want more info or e-mail
me for registration materials (not ready yet). Cathy