From:
Renee Hefti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:24:34 -0700
Dear Friends,

Phyllis wrote privately to me and I responded but I see she has also posted
her questions to Lactnet so I am forwarding my letter to the group.  Form
her Lactnet post, I can see she is from Arizona - I couldn't tell from her
private email.  I think it is easier in Canada because our government has
endorsed the Code but there are ways of getting around this as you can see
from some wonderful changes being made in the US.

Renee Hefti - Graham
Vancouver, Canada