From:
Fogelmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:31:34 +0200
Hi Holly and everyone,
I originally posted about a friends breasts shrinking.  She just wanted to
know why this was happening.  She was worried that something was medically
wrong with her.  Neither she nor I asked how to counteract it.

It turns out that she was drinking some kind of tea instead of water, that
acts as a diuretic.  She became sick from dehydration.  She told me a few
days ago that since she stopped the tea and started chugging water she feels
her breasts are re-inflating.  And yes she is happy to have her rounder
larger breasts back, for one thing, it makes her stomach look flatter.  Its
hard to ignore fashion all together.

Thank you to everyone who replied,
All the best,
Chayn Fogelman IBCLC Israel