From:
Odile Lapointe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:24:16 -0500
Bonjour Brenda,

May I add a few recommendations for your list of good
bf books for kids. I learned about a few books from
the same company and they all fit the criterias you
asked.

*Look what I see ?
It's a book for toddlers with big pictures of a family
going lots of places. The mother is bf and using a
sling.
*I was born to be a sister
For young readers. Story of a little girl and her new
baby brother. Beautiful illustrations. A mother is bf
at the pool.
*If my mom were a platypus
For middle schoolers. Different speecies and their
babies and of course, the humans at the end. I learned
a lot from that book.

I know they are listed in LLLI's site at
http://www.lalecheleague.org/Catalog/platypus.html
http://www.lalecheleague.org/images/gift_flyer_web2.pdf
or you can contact the company at
http://www.platypusmedia.com/

Hope this helps !

Odile

> Does anyone have recommendations for children's
> books with a positive breastfeeding message?
> Brenda Snyder

=====
Odile Lapointe
LLLL, APL, IBCLC
(450)969-0013
Experience!  It teaches us just exactly how much we don't know
L'expérience nous apprend justement tout ce qu'il nous reste à apprendre.