From:
Jodi Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:13:15 -0700
Hello!  I am going to be very rebellious for one second and hope you all
don't find this a disrespect to Kathleen by not adhereing to her request to
get back on topic!

In my NOT SO HUMBLE opinion ... Medela is extremely fortunate to have one as
dedicated, knowledgeable, educated, and warm as Kathleen to counsel mothers
attempting to do the best for their children.  If she could spread herself
out to the rest of the world ( I guess she has by starting this list) I am
sure she probably would.  The other pump companies should be so lucky but
unfortunately there seems to be only one Kathleen Bruce!  Thanks Kathleen
and everyone else on this list who make this such a wonderful tool!

Jodi Barnard
British Columbia, Canada