From:
Patricia Blomme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:30:34 -0600
Dear lactnetters,

I have a simple request. Hopefully an appropriate one as well.

My associate, and childbirth researcher and educator, Gail Dahl is having
her book "Pregnancy and Childbirth Tips" revised. She and I have discussed
the section on breastfeeding, and she feels it could be more complete.

The book is developed from *tips* given to her by moms and professionals
alike. She would like to have more information about breastfeeding to help
women establish an easier breastfeeding relationship.

Her book is a real "no holds barred" source of information. She does not
pussy foot about the issues that make birth more difficult than need be, and
does not support technology for technology sake.

I am wondering if it would be possible to have your one or two of your most
favored *tips* on breastfeeding forwarded to her.  Her next book will be
"Childbirth Tips for Dads" so tips for dads would be beneficial.

All contributors are fully acknowledged for the information they offer.

You can contact her at [log in to unmask] her web site is
http://www.pregnancytips.com

I have no financial affiliation with her book. I am just trying to help her
make her book even better and thought of all places this would be the best
to get some *tips*.

TIA to all.

Patricia
***********
Patricia G. Blomme RN
Vice-President- The Canadian Childbirth Association
Coordinator Wise Woman Way of Birth Workshop
http://www.birthlove.com/pages/wise_woman.html
Certified Perinatal Nurse
Childbirth Educator/Doula
Lay Breastfeeding Counselor