From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 19:55:15 -0700
>Is it possible that the change to less frequent stools that we often
>observe is actually due to a change in the composition of the milk?  Has
>anyone else seen such a thing happen?  TIA, Alicia.

I am way behind on my lactnet, but just have to comment here.  I am
intrigued with your question, Alicia, and also wanted to add one more
comment: of the babies whom I have seen go two and three weeks between
BM's at a few months' age, they also have been quite large (as in
roly-poly) and seem to be growing at a tremendous rate. Anyone else
notice this?

-Lisa Marasco, LLLL, IBCLC