From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:20:31 -0600
Can you post this open letter from all the groups around the globe who want
to stop the U of A award for the Chair of Nestle?

Thanks,

Elisabeth Sterken

INFACT Canada

From: Scott Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:20:32 +0000
Subject: Open Letter on Nestle released

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your incredibly quick response on the open letter to the
University of Alberta president. Because of the timing in the local campaign
against the degree, we've sent the letter and issued a press release with
the signatures we had at that point, but we will continue to update the list
as additional signatures come in.

The press release we issued and the open letter and signatories is available
online here: http://canadians.org/media/water/2012/29-Feb-12.html

A pdf of the letter as released is available here:
http://canadians.org/water/documents/UnbottleIt/2012-02-29-open-letter-UoA-p
resident.pdf

We encourage you to promote this through your own networks, and also
encourage individual organizational letters, as I know many of you have
already done, outlining your concerns to:

Indira Samarasekera

Office of the President

3-1 University Hall

University of Alberta

Edmonton, Alberta  T6G 2J9

Chancellor Linda Hughes

Office of the Chancellor

150 Assiniboia Hall

University of Alberta

Edmonton, Alberta

Canada T6G 2E7

(We apologize if there are any errors, and if there was, please alert me to
them so we can make the appropriate corrections.)

Thanks again for your important support.

In solidarity.

Scott Harris

Prairies Regional Organizer | Council of Canadians

t. 780-429-4500 or 1-877-729-4500

c. 780-233-2528

e: [log in to unmask]

3rd floor, 10512-122 Street | Edmonton, AB | T5N 1M6

www.canadians.org