Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 08:30:33 -0600
>Totally silly, I know, but as I sit here at 10:30 pm needing to go to bed,
>but not tired enough to do so I am feeling rather depressed.  Why?  Because
>I have no more Lactnet to read.  I'm all caught up with my reading and now
>have nothing to sit and enjoy.  :(  :P
>That'll teach me to keep current with my Lactnet!

Jay, I have had the same experience, particularly on the weekends, when I
actually have more time to read Lactnet.

When I get behind, I feel overwhelmed, and work hard to read them or skim
the ones on topics unrelated to my private practice.  Then, when I get
caught up I feel disoriented. I pass by the computer to see if there is
"new mail".  If there is, I'll read, with care, a post on "Lactation
practices of gerbils in Outer Mongolia." If there's not new mail, I wander
around wondering what is was that I wanted to do when I had time.

I get my posts individually, instead of in digest, so I can drift by
anytime I'm home to see if there is new mail. I never would have dreamed
that I would enjoy this list so much.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee

mailto:[log in to unmask]