From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 06:36:27 -0400
I have a huge bibiography on cup feeding. If you are willing to send me
your snail-mail address, I can send it to you.

Someone mentioned that Dr. Lawrence had info available on this. I worked
with Ruth for years and as far as I know she does not have any stock-pile
of info on this topic.

The videotape is available from Ameda Egnell. Call their 800 number.

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092