From:
Zettervall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:47:02 -0500
Besides LLL and ILCA, another place to get the name of a lactation
consultant near where you live is the International Board of Lactation
Consultant Examiners (IBLCE).

free advertisement :>

IBLCE is the 11-year old certifying organization for IBCLCs, International
Board Certified Lactation Consultants. Call (703) 560-7330 and we can give
you the names of board certified lactation consultants in your zip code
area. IBLCE lists nearly 7,000 IBCLCs worldwide.

re: Exam info
I know I promised exam info today, but that promise was at 1:30 this AM,
still up helping someone with homework......
And I left the info disk at the office tonight. I will try tomorrow for y'all :)