From:
Mary Alice Tinari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:51:51 -0400
Hello everyone,

I visited this web site as suggested by our "mother" K. Bruce, and found
it impressive at first.  Spending $399 for a mattress that simulates the
uterine environment seems a bit steep, taking the baby to bed with you
is ever so much cheaper and more fun!

Knowing that there are folks out there who will pay anything for a
gadget that helps their babies sleep, I continued and checked out the
whole site. The last  button takes you to Dr. Paula.com  and that leaves
me with a bad taste.  Is this just a link? or does she have a financial
interest in this product?  Just wondering.  I see that it is used in
some reputable hospitals.  What does everyone else think?

Mary Alice Tinari, MSN, IBCLC
hospital-based LC in suburban Phila.