Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:27:40 EST
My first daughter took a baby swimming class at the YMCA. The class ended
right before the business men came for their lunch time swim. For the sake of
efficiency the men didn't wear bathing suits.
To get out of the woman's locker room we needed to walk through the pool area
with the men swimming ( or just diving in)
We young mothers got to see much more then we wanted to and a lot less the
anyone would see in a breastfeeding situation.
Ruth Solomon