From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:12:43 +1100
I'd suggest that it's perhaps not such a great idea to contact those who
directly working on the Haiti response- they'll be pretty busy with a load
of stuff but go through your county office general contacts and the message
will filter through with support to do enable them to do something. I know
that those listed in the joint release are aware of the problem.
Karleen Gribble
Australia