From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:39:48 +1000
The question on epidurals and subsequent effects on bf reminded me that
last year after I attended the symposium on epidurals in Washington (most
acknowledged experts participated), quite a few people contacted me and I
mentioned that Ellice Lieberman, one of the best known 'expert/researchers'
in this field was speaking at the Birth Conference in June in Boston..
unfortunately, I no longer have all your email addresses.. but
That program is available on request from [log in to unmask] (the program is
not online)
Tom Hale also has been looking at this and has a presentation on the
effects on the bf mother of drugs in labour if you get the chance to hear
him.
Jan Cornfoot
Brisbane, Australia

ps
I have a (voluntary/unpaid) interest in the Birth Conference as Conference
coordinator for a friend.