From:
Lmrnurse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:22:27 EST
First of all Dr. Newman I just want to say thanks for all the time you take
from your busy day to answer our questions.  You're reassuring and frank
assessments make me glad you're on our side.  I have a question for you...tell
us a little of your background and why you feel as strongly as you do...all
the Drs. I know love to tell great stories that led to "insight".  So if you
have a little time I'd love a story about how you got to your present
thinking.

Thanks, from and old night nurse who has plenty of stories
Linda Rosetti