From:
Judy Holtzer Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 15:42:34 -0900
To the Lactnet owners and to the Aussies: would we violate
anything if the Aussies would put on Lactnet specifics about
treating mastitis with ultrasound (that is, by specifying dosage
levels, how long to apply dosage "x", when and if to repeat
treatment, etc.)? In view of the fact that antibiotic treatment
of mastitis carries the risk of the side effect of candida
infection, which is even more difficult to treat, I would like
to campaign locally for an alternative treatment for mastitis if
it has been proven efficacious and safe.
Dear Aussies: *Has* anything been published in medical journals
that I can show the docs and physiotherapists here? In Israel,
one needs a medical referral to physio.
Thanks to all. Judy K.