Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 19:43:54 EDT
How on earth is an IBCLC allowed to ethically keep IBCLC after her name and
work for MJ lecturing about how wonderful their DHA supplements are for moms
and  anyone with depression, immune issues??? And how taking omega 3 isn't good
 as it has mercury in it and Ross has a terrible product and poor  studies,
blah, blah, blah.  I lodged a complaint with IBLCE, is this a  joke these days?
 But it is obvious she has been doing this for a long  while, under the guise
of a good lecture on near term infants.  This is so  against our ethics,
especially #24 and #17.

This is a slap in the face if she is allowed to keep her  certification.  I
was embarrassed as I had to explain to the staff why I  always bring my own
food and never take the contact hours for these propaganda  lunch and learns a
few times a year.  I only want to see what they are  presenting to the staff.  I
felt I like my certification was a joke at that  point.

Pamela A. Hendrix, BA, RN, IBCLC, RLC, ICCE
6011 Lombard Ct  Tamarac, Fl 33321
S.  Florida Hospital Based