From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 00:27:41 EST
so kate wants me to be sure and check up on her former hospital to make sure
nurses aren't pushing formula or handing out formula - there's a lot of
hospitals here kate! i could spend twenty-four hours a day doing that! oh, you
meant just one! hahaha - kate knows i am just kidding her. anyone who loves
brussel sprouts can't be bad.

however, it is certainly an interesting question to ask, if we have a milk
bank bursting with milk right here in town, why do they have the other stuff
in any of the hospitals? hmmmmmmmm? inquiring minds want to scream aargh.

carol brussel IBCLC

quickie movie review "a simple plan" a brilliant plot, brilliantly realized,
as long as a little visceral violence with guns doesn't bother you a lot.
complete with the most unusual conversation during breastfeeding you ever saw,
and mention of family bed.
if you liked crime and punishment, this is for you. of course, i also think
billy bob thornton is a genius.