From:
"Frances Coulter Sturgess, RD, MPH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 14:39:00 EST
FROM: Sturgess, Frances Coulter
TO:[log in to unmask]
SUBJECT: Re: WOmens issues
DATE: 03-04-97   14:28 EST
PRIORITY:

FYI--ref. inquiry through a Healthed listserv from Ms. Bickford re: collecting
info to share with Pres. Clinton regarding womens health issues.  This is her
response to my letter, and acopy of my letter--as you see she is still
interested in feedback.
REPLY FROM: Sturgess, Frances Coulter
WONDER/PC HEADER: