Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:21:32 -0400
As a year long user of the PIS, I can say that I discovered moisture
in the tubes only once or twice. I made a habit of letting the pump
run with only the tubing attached while I cleaned up. After I put away
the milk and made myself 'presentable' then I took the tubes off the
pump and put them away.

Most of my fellow pumping moms follow the same routine and getting
mold in them makes one more conscientious about proper drying
techniques. One of my friends told me that she was desperate enough to
buy aquarium tubing while waiting for the new tubes to arrive.

Jennifer
Nursing Mothers' Counselor
Harrisburg, PA