From:
Sue Samuels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 21:25:24 -0400
My midwife asked me to get the advice of my wise friends on Lactnet.
She has a client who is weaning and is on Micronor.  The CNM wonders
when in the weaning process she should switch the mom to a combination
pill rather than the Micronor so that the mom is protected
contraceptively while keeping the baby's exposure to the combination
pills minimized.

My second question is if anyone has access to the International Journal
of Gynaecology & Obstetrics from 1994.  I'm looking for a copy of an
article by kennedy titled "Effects of breastfeeding on women's health".
My hospital's library can get me the abstract but not a copy of the full
article, which I would like to provide to a college prof for whose
Women's Issues science course I'm doing a lecture on the health
advantages of breastfeeding.  Please e-mail me privately if you can
help.

Many thanks for your help.

Sue