Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 14:51:03 -0500
Greetings!

Some of you may have accessed the Nursing Network Forum on Delphi
Internet Services (url address: telnet://delphi.com).   As many of you
may have read in the papers, heard on the news, or the ever present rumor
mill, there have been big changes in the online world in the past week.

The text-based version of Delphi as we know it will possibly be moving to
a new interface in the very new future.  Because of recent mergers,
whether that service will exist, or whether the forum will move there is
still an unknown.  As a result, I will no longer be promoting the Delphi
site to the outside world, but encourage those of you who wish to
continue with us and participate in a full resource-oriented,
socially-interactive, multimedia-based forum, to join us at our newest
site on the Microsoft Network.

For those of you who have graciously been promoting the forum, please
change your pointers to the following address to update your sites with
this new information:

http://www.access.digex.net/~nurse/nursnet3.htm

Thanks to everyone for their continued support of the Nursing Network
Forum.  See you on the Microsoft Network!  For further information,
please email [log in to unmask]

Jo Ann Klein, BSN, RN
Nursing Network Forum Manager
The Microsoft Network