From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:24:26 -0600
Date:    Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:28:00 -0700
From:    Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Letters, we need letters!

Excerpt from my update this morning on the campaign to get Facebook to stop
harassing breatsfeeding mothers:

"...*We are collecting letters from individuals and also from health care
professionals and associations and organizations who want to protest
Facebook's harassment of breastfeeding women. *

We'll be delivering them to Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park on February
6th, and publishing them on a website. If you have an open letter to
Facebook that you'd like us to bring with us on February 6th, please
address it to CEO Mark Zuckerberg or COO Sheryl Sandberg, and contact
me<[log in to unmask]> to
arrange delivery.*
*
Coming up in the live-chat  <http://on.fb.me/FBStopHarassingLiveChat>*Monday,
Jan 30, 5pmET, Teresa Pitman *will discuss the mixed messages Facebook
sends when they delete photos and suspend the accounts of women who are
sharing the pride and joy they feel about breastfeeding...."

http://jodinesworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/fb-harasses-women-for-breastfeeding.html

Thank you very much to the Lactnetters who have already sent letters.
Please, if you are able to write an open letter as a health care
professional or on behalf of your association or organization, email them
to [log in to unmask]

Thanks again,

-- Jodine Chase
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada