From:
The Fisher Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:52:21 -0400
I have just finished looking through the archives. There are alot of
surveys and people who have done them. Whew.

However, I would like to get a  few more. Our area breastfeeding Task
Force is finally DOING something. We are going to survey our area women
who are being served through Healthy Start and some other venues. The
idea is to see whether these women feel that their educational and
support needs regarding breastfeeding have been met. So, if yo have a
survey that you don't mind sharing please send it my way.

I have an additional question for you ILCA-wise people out there (yes I
am a member, just clueless) .  Is the website listing actually complete
for all the certified IBCLC's ? Or could someone actually be missing?

Thanks!

Victoria Fisher