From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:07:54 +1000
Code breaches in China are rampant! You don't need models or the PM to be breaching the Code. Promoting breastmilk substitutes at all to the public (including at a baby expo) is breaching the Code. New Zealand companies should be ashamed of how they are making profit at the expense of babies and mothers. There are Aussie companies doing similar in Asia (and even worse- selling formula that does not meet Codex Alimentarius standards).
Karleen Gribble
Australia