From:
Penny Piercy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:17:56 EDT
My husband was not breastfed (in 1963) because his father didn't want his
mother's breasts to get saggy.  Nine years later they divorced anyway,
and now my dh is convinced that being deprived of his mother's milk is
the cause of just about everything wrong in his life, from colds and
allergies to ADD to not being able to finish his dissertation in a timely
manner.  (Hey, if breastfeeding can be blamed for just about everything
under the sun, a little turnabout's fair play!)  On the upside, he's not
prejudiced against saggy breasts himself, which is a darned good thing,
considering...

Penny Piercy, MA, MLS, accredited lay breastfeeding counselor
Bloomington, Indiana, USA (5 hours southeast of Chicago)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]