From:
Rosemarie Hoiten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:53:57 -0700
The white spot is probably a milk blister and I would NOT lance it!!!!!!
It is not under the scope of a practice  of an IBCLC  to do this procdure.
Even though an IBCLE sits an exam it is my understanding that we must all
still practice "within our scope", nursing can do certain things, medicine
can do certain things, etc....any other comments on this????

Rose Marie Hoiten, RN, BSN, CLE, IBCLC 2002 exam candidate
OB Dept
Yukon Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital
Behtel, Alaska 99559