From:
Wendy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:15:35 -0500
This is my first time posting to lactnet so I need to introduce myself first.
I am a  student LC and I have been working  with a private pediatrician for
twelve years.  I will be taking the exam 7/97.

I have a mother in our practice who is into homeopathic remedies and dietary
supplements.  She has a 4 week old son, and a daughter that she BF for 2
years.
She takes cayenne pepper capsules, echineachea, propolase, colloidal
minerals,
and colloidal silver.   She asked me if any of these have an adverse affect
on the
baby's digestion or in general.  What material should I use as a reference?

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!

Wendy Miller
Student  Lactation Consultant
Baltimore, Maryland