From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:54:52 +0100
And, of course, immunofortis is made by MARTEK, our friend of old, and
silver sponsor at the Midwife's Conference in Glasgow. (Did anyone see
any fuss in Glasgow itself, no one has ever got back to me from either
Royal College of Midwives, or International Confederation of Midwives.)

And in absence of being able to market formula, a massive campaign on
highlighting immunofortis in follow-on milk in the UK marches ever onward...

Strange they haven't mentioned the bowel problems associated with some
babies on immunofortis...

Pamela, may I send your analysis on to someone else? :-)

My psychic powers predicts this report is going to turn up in 'news'
reports within the next week or so... Ah, our dear friends at the BBC,
they used to actually have journalistic standards...

Aptamil have very successfully filled the top end of the formula market
in the UK, by being seen by professionals, as the 'closest to
breastmilk'. Again, Martek's "parents paying premium for quality".

Morgan