From:
Janet Tolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 15:59:37 -0400
The patient that I'm working with has a disorder of fatty oxidation.  It's
medical name is Long-chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency.  That is why it
is abreviated to just LCAD.  It is a ressesive genetic disorder of GENE 1.
 It occurs in mostly people of European desent.   The Baby is on Carnitine
orally and mom is able to pump only about 8oz of BM per day.  I instructed
her to get the Fenugreek and to start that to increase her milk supply.  She
is also a RN,BSN,IBCLC and dedicated to provide her son with the best.
Breastmilk.

Thanks, Janet Tolley RNC,BSN,IBCLC.