From:
Dennis Ferrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 20:51:44 -0500
There is a Veggies Unite board  www.honors.indiana.edu/~veggie/recipes.cgi
  For those avoiding dairy for one reason or another I've found this page a valuable resource. It has a "cookbooK" organized so
  neatly by specific topics e.g. dairy-free, Quick meals, Child's Fare etc.  And many other features,research on health,etc.

A while back Patricia wrote about travel medicine.I just read that there are 20 countries where 'Disinsection' is required.
  While passengers are INSIDE the airplane,the pesticide is sprayed onto the planes. Some of these countries are:
New Zealand,Nicaragua,Madagascar,Mozambique,India,Kenya,Dominican Republic,Fiji,Costa Rica,Australia,Argentina.

Is this the truth?

I'd love to hear comments from those who live/ have travelled to any of the above countries.The US discontined this practice in 1979.

A web resource on Disinsection and Air Travel:
       www.honors.indiana.edu/~veggie/health/pesticides

Denise Ferrell,IBCLC  Indiana