From:
Judi Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:29:07 EST
In a message dated 11/6/2003 10:22:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
My point in bringing this up is that why not approach Capital Vial about
custom designing milk storage containers?  We are not powerless as consumers
and we do not have to accept less than what it is we actually need.  In the
business world there is often interactive dialog between supplies and
customers.  The containers Capital Vial have now are so good that many milk
banks use them.  If we have a specific need (like threads) so that they
could also have a standard size or bulb size nipple screwed onto them, why
not approach the company about providing this design?
I asked the rep from Capital Vial for just that and she said they were
working on making a container one could attach to most pumps and then put a nipple
on.  I only have her word for it, so if we follow barbara's advice and call in
lots of requests, that might help move the project along.
Judi Hall, RNC, IBCLC