From:
Tania Archbold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:51:44 -0500
I like to stress how milk is made in response to supply and demand. I explain how critical early and frequent milk removal is (by baby , pump,hand). In my mind if I can get a mum to ensure her supply isn't compromised it is easier to work on baby issues.

I also talk about how newborns feed very frequently and not at even intervals around the clock. So many new parents expect to feed their babies a whole lot less than the 10-12 times in 24 hours.

Tania Archbold IBCLC
www.mothersnectar.ca