Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:13:22 EST
Arlene wrote:
<<  But to me an issue just
 as important as the components of human milk is how an infant is fed. It
 makes me sad to think of babies sitting in their plastic seats with
 bottles propped, in front of the TV, watching a Baby Einstein video for
 intellectual stimulation. I would hope most moms would have the sense to
 instead buy the Maya Wrap on this same site, and give their babies the
 warmth, physical closeness and interaction that their babies crave
 (breastfed or not). That's worth more than a thousand Baby Einstein
 vidoes.

Yes especially since Einstein never had that video and look how he turned
out...:)
Judy LeVan Fram, Brooklyn, NY