From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:22:35 -0700
Hi ALl,
Well, in my haste to give the group one last boost in the pocket book I put
the ticket prices onto the list.  That was a BIG error on my part, and I
hope the list moms will forgive me!!!  1000 lashes with a limp noodle soaked
in ABM for Jay.  YUCK!

I promise never to do it again!

Again,  Apologies...

Humbly,
Jay
hanging her head in shame...
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
LACTNET Quilt Raffle  Check out the web page then e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] for where to send for your tickets!