From:
sheila stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 06:44:47 -0400
On the OPRAH show yesterday, one of the guests, a
manicurist-turned-millionaire, invented a hand cream that would soothe, heal
and soften sore, cracked skin. Because she was a new mother at the time, she
said had to make something that had no dyes or perfumes in it "because she
didn't want it to get into her breastmilk."

You and I know that was nonsense, but I wonder about the 80 million other
viewers who now believe that nursing babies can be harmed if the mother uses
any perfumed products.

Who wants to nurse a baby if it means you can't shampoo, shave, use hand
lotion, skin cream, nail polish, deodorant, or wear perfume!

Sheila Stubbs,
RPN, CBE, LLLLeader and Oprah fan

I learned the hard way to Birth the Easy Way!
www.birthingtheeasyway.tk

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.