From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 20:28:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/0 4:50:15 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< This may explain a lot of the problems that we see now...

I have been asked to teach the breastfeeding portion of the local nursing
school's maternal and infant class. The instructor sent me the course info
she wanted me to teach. Some of the stuff includes:
<snip>
Using Bellodona topically for mastitis >>

Are you sure this is a topical application? How would one apply belladonna
topically, as it is poisonous when used in pure plant form? Homeopathic
belladonna, OTOH, is one of the very best treatments for mastitis and has
kept many of my clients from resorting to antibiotics.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA