From:
vicky york <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:20:58 -0800
In the latest edition of Breastfeeding and Human Lactation it says on page 239 it says that for engorgement, cabbage leaves, cold packs, gel packs, oxytocin, and ultrasound treatments were all ineffective according to a study cited there. So therefore i wonder if these things even help with mastitis.

 Vicky York, IBCLC, CPD
Postpartum Care Services
www.vickyyorkdoula.com

references: www.ikarma.com/user/vmyork