From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 05:35:42 -0600
Someone wrote:

>I would like to suggest that people use proper and descriptive subject
>headings so that archive searches are easier.

It is not necessary to do this, as the search software looks for the words
you want wherever they are in the message.  If you are searching on Zoloft,
as I did yesterday, even if the subject heading says "post-partum
depression" or "Lactnet Digest" or "chocolate" -- if the body of the message
has the word Zoloft in it, the search software will find it and include it.
Kathy D.
mailto:[log in to unmask]