From:
Roni Chastain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 07:53:21 EDT
<<<<<<
 May I respectfully suggest that people consider that the jury in the Tabitha
 Walrond case had access to more information than has ever been made public,
 and that we have to trust they made the right decision based on the facts.

This is an important point. I saw photos of this baby on the TV, they kept
warning people that they were very graphic. The photos were shocking, this
baby was a skeleton with skin. The photos shown on tv were only 2 of several
that were shown in court. From the photos, anyone could see this baby was
clearly, severely ill.

Roni Chastain, RN, LCCE, FACCE