From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 22:53:58 +1100
I would add any analogy that compares formula to junk food should be added and the now infamous example of comparing formula feeding to AIDS. The message is not heard when such comparisons/language is used.
I have also come to the opinion that in talking about the risks of formula feeding it is vital to also provide information on how to mitigate some of these risks.
But I don't always get it right!
Karleen Gribble
Australia