From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 23:36:37 -0400
My ex is a peach farmer.  I used to work on the farm, be busy with LLL and
agriculture issues.  Then he decided he needed a girl friend :-(  I became
an LC,  got a job, got a divorce, got my PNP and as I say "I don't 'do'
peaches anymore, " but I do have good recipes!  Two sons still farm with
dad too.

If someone called for BF info while I was out he'd tell them what to do
about the problem if it was urgent, and tell them to check back with me
when I got home :-)  he always got it right!  I guess he doesn't 'do' BF
anymore either, as I have a new #  :-)

LOL, Pat in SNJ (I can laugh about it now! Back then I was a basket case
:-)