From:
Deanne Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2080 09:28:34 -0700
Okay, I wasn't going to say it because I don't want to cause another
controversy.  But what the heck.  With regard to the infection control nurse
jerking your pumping equipment because of infection issues, you might
bombard her with all the information you can get on the anti-infective
properties of breast milk, and the "unsafe" properties of the alternative
milks.
Taking away your pumping equipment sounds pretty punitive to me.  Why don't
you just call The Triangle Mother's Milk Bank, or the one in Denver and ask
them directly what their solution would be.

Being very nice - feathers not ruffled.
Deanne